Looking for a summer internship and volunteering experience? – Join Us!
Time left to register!
Make the most out of your summer!
Summer has come and you definitely want to make the most out of it. There are plenty of opportunities out there for you, but we have a better one.
Become an intern and volunteer for The City of Green Buildings and you will have the unique chance to get involved in an amazing educational project. Beside this, we are having plenty of other activities and opportunities ready for you, like becoming a full member of our organisation.
Advantages of volunteering for The City of Green Buildings
- Volunteering contract which counts as a professional work experience (it counts as summer practice as well)
- Involvement in an international educational project (in Cluj-Napoca), where you will work together with industry professionals and other colleagues in a multidisciplinary team
- Professional development opportunities (involvement in other educational projects, trainings, summer courses)
- Opportunity to become a full member of our organisation
- Professional development pathway for a future career in the sustainable buildings and energy efficiency industry
- June 26th – July 4th – The registration period
- July 5th – July 7th – You will be contacted by a member of our organisation for the selection process
- July 10th – July 14th – Will take place the on-boarding of the selected volunteers
If you have questions and you need answers before registering, do not hesitate to get in touch with us!
What are we looking for?
Students from the following majors, but not exclusively:
Building Services Engineering
Business, Marketing, Economy, Social Sciences
Year of study
We would like to collaborate with students who are in intermediary years of study (like 2nd, 3rd and also 4th, 5th for architecture students).
Nice to have
- Previous experience in another organisation
- Good english skills
- Good command of computer software as PowerPoint, Excel, any CAD software, image editing, web design, social media marketing
- Availability to get involved between 17th of July – 3rd of August
What we offer
- Volunteering contract and summer practice certificate
- Lunch break
- Accommodation in Cluj-Napoca if needed
- Possibility to become a full member of the organisation