We’ve got some shoes to fill – Volunteer today!
Time left to register as a volunteer!
Make the most out of your studentship!
A new university year has started and you definitely want to make the most out of it. There are plenty of opportunities out there for you, but we have a better one.
Become a volunteer for The City of Green Buildings and you will have the unique chance to get involved in an amazing project aiming to increase the energy efficiency of Cluj-Napoca. Beside this, we are having plenty of other activities and opportunities ready for you.
Advantages of volunteering for The City of Green Buildings
- Volunteering contract which counts as a professional work experience (it counts as summer practice as well)
- Involvement in a local community energy efficiency project (in Cluj-Napoca), where you will work together with industry professionals and other colleagues in a multidisciplinary team
- Professional development opportunities (involvement in other educational projects, trainings, summer courses)
- Opportunity to become a full member of our organisation
- Professional development pathway for a future career in the sustainable buildings and energy efficiency industry
- October 5th – October 16th – The registration period for becoming a volunteer
- October 17th – October 25th – You will be contacted by a member of our organisation for the selection process
- October 26th – November 4th – Will take place the on-boarding of the selected volunteers
If you have questions and you need answers before registering, do not hesitate to get in touch with us!
What are we looking for?
Students from the following majors, but not exclusively:
Building Services Engineering
Year of study
We would like to collaborate with students who are in intermediary years of study (like 2nd, 3rd and also 4th, 5th for architecture students). But still, if you are in your final year, you are welcome to apply and the activities you will get involved into might help you with the degree project.
Nice to have
- Previous experience in another organisation
- Good english skills
- Good command of computer software as Excel, any CAD software
- Desire to work with a remote virtual team
Involvement and activities
- The minimum amount of time per week which you will have to dedicate for the projects is 6 hours
- There will be activities which will involve visiting different locations through Cluj-Napoca
- Some other activities will involve desk work and working together with a virtual team online